Scott talks with Dotsie Bausch, a seven-time USA cycling champion and a medal-winning athlete with team USA's cycling team. Dotsie was named by VegNews in 2019 as one of the top 20 most influential vegans in the world. She was featured in the 2017 documentary The Game Changers and the 2015 documentary, Personal Gold An Underdog Story.
- The spiritual element of training and health, and its relation to sustainability and success in training and health;
- The ways in which the end-goals themselves are not what'll make you happy;
- Dotsie's training and health regimen now, which is very relaxed and includes mountain biking, yoga, and power walking;
- Dotsie's movement towards plant-based nutrition;
- The corporate influence on a lot of health studies and the myths it creates (e.g., chocolate milk for recovery);
- The food industry and its horrific treatment of animals;
- The so-called “debunking” of The Game Changers, and James Wilk's response on Joe Rogan.
Dotsie's TED Talk, Olympic Level Compassion