Physique After 50
How to Use Resistance Training to Feel Younger, Maintain Muscle & Fight the Effects of Aging
Forget settling for the so-called “golden” years. Instead, join the platinum club!
Membership is open to anyone, as long as you’re willing to take care of your body and your health as you age and as you experience some of the best years of your life.
Physique After 50 argues that physique training doesn’t have to end the moment you turn fifty. Aging is an important part of life, and this is the prime of your life. At the same time, as you age there are real physical and hormonal changes going on in your body. Being fifty is not the same as forty, so of course your exercise needs to account for this.
Most younger fitness trainers out there just can’t appreciate what these aging-related changes mean for you and your training. Physique After 50 offers real-world, practical training advice from Coach Scott Abel. Scott himself is in his mid-fifties, and has experienced these aging-related changes firsthand, both with himself and with his one-on-one coaching clients.
By using smart training strategies (and by leaving your ego at the door) you can look and feel great during what can be some of the most fulfilling decades of your life. You can feel physically younger even as you embrace the wisdom that comes with age. Physique After 50 book tells you how to do exactly that.
Physique After 50 includes:
- How aging affects your fitness and training, and what to do about it.
- Three different workout programs geared specifically for the “Physique After 50” demographic.
- You can choose which of the three programs is right for you depending on whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced trainee. (There is also advice on progressing from one program to the next.)
- Bodypart-specific training “tweaks” to avoid injuries (especially those “overuse” injuries that are often related to age).
- How to balance rest and recovery with training.
- “Forget About It” — what forms of training to ignore or simply stop using entirely as you age.
- What elements of the warmup are more important (and how most people do these things wrong).
- The hormonal realities of aging (for both men and women), and what that means for you and your training.
Buy Physique After 50 and join the “Platinum club” today!
* All prices in CAD.
Checkout on a secure 256-bit SSL encrypted cart and payment page.