This book is for you if you have substantial weight to lose (20 lbs. or more) and you are tired of trying different diets, different workout programs, and not knowing what the solution is.
Permanent Weight Loss is not just “a diet.” In this book, you will learn the emotional strategies, the mental strategies, and the diet and training strategies to lose a lot of weight and keep it off — permanently. Fewer than 10% of dieters consider things like the emotional aspects of eating, dieting, and weight loss when they undertake a new diet. The percentage of actual diets that take these things into consideration must be even smaller. This is why they fail!
Permanent Weight Loss argues that it isn’t about finding just the right diet, or just the right recipes, or the absolute perfect exercise program. Making the transition from “weight loss tourist” to “permanent resident” is about changing your approach to diets and dieting; it’s about devising a personal diet strategy that is sustainable, reasonable, and effective, and then staying committed to the process of weight loss.
Losing weight and keeping it off requires getting real about what a journey such as this takes. This book is about going beyond just “what you eat,” and considering things like day-to-day lifestyle, your sleep health, the daily things that add stress and drain your willpower, and much more.
However, unlike other books that discuss mindfulness and mindful eating, this book is not against the idea of devising a personal diet strategy. You don’t have to rely “only” on hunger. There are benefits to having a diet strategy in place. (For example, one of the benefits is that a good diet will get you back in touch with your body and inner cues about your hunger and energy.)
In this book:
- Why most diets fail, and how to approach weight loss instead.
- “Getting real” about the emotional, physical, and mental components of weight loss, as well as getting real about what permanent change really takes.
- What “integrative fitness” really means, and how thinking in this way can help you lose weight.
- Use Buddha’s eight steps to end suffering to stay committed to the process, rather than agonizing over the end goal.
- Guidelines for creating your own personal diet strategy without having to endlessly count calories.
- Sample meal plans, info on what macronutrients to include and why they’re important, info and strategies for portion sizes and portion control.
- Resistance training exercise programs to get you started, and guidelines for just starting out if you’re not ready for stepping inside a gym.
Get your copy of Permanent Weight Loss today.
* All prices in CAD.
Checkout on a secure 256-bit SSL encrypted cart and payment page.