Metabolic Damage has become a buzzword in the fitness industry. This book gets to the truth about what metabolic damage and metabolic dysregulation and compensation is, what it isn’t, and what you should do about it.
This book is also a brutally honest look at the devastating emotional effects metabolic damage can have–one of the things that makes metabolic repair and healing so hard.
This edition is an updated and revised version. With Scott’s additional experience with metabolic damage, he has added several chapters that are exclusively about metabolic repair and dealing with a damaged metabolism, based on his own experience working with clients with metabolic damage.
There are no fancy gimmicks or one-size-fits all recipes for healing your metabolism. Scott is honest that severe metabolic damage is simply not always 100% fixable, and even when it is, it can often take years.
In this book you will learn:
- What metabolic damage is and what symptoms to look for.
- What metabolic damage “looks like”.
- The genetics that no one wants to talk about.
- How to prevent metabolic damage.
- What kinds of diets are most likely to cause metabolic damage.
- Some (though not all) of the underlying biological processes that cause metabolic damage.
- General principles for healing a damaged metabolism.
- How to engage the right mindset for working your way back to a healthy metabolism.
- How to approach training when you have a damaged metabolism.
Get Metabolic Damage and the Dangers of Dieting now, and get on the path towards healing and recovery.
* All prices in CAD.
Checkout on a secure 256-bit SSL encrypted cart and payment page.