The Abel Approach
A textbook on how to design workout programs.
The Abel Approach is filled with advanced strategies, multiple programs, research, and coaching experience. This book is for people who are serious about their training.
The book contains over 350 pages of training and program design strategies, proven principles, and advice
Included inside the book:
- 350+ pages of bodybuilding training methodology, sample workout programs, and more.
- SIX complete workout programs with program design insight and explanations
- Bodypart-specific training strategies
- Program Design and the five-part training model
- The most in-depth account of Scott Abel's “innervation training” methodology currently available
- The art and science of program design.
Only $29 CAD