Welcome to Scott Abel Fitness
You want to build a world-class physique, and you want advice from someone who's actually done it, both for himself and his clients.
You want to improve your body, but avoid head games and emotional food issues.
You want to lose fat, but also want a healthy, sane body image.
You want to build muscle, and you're tired of cheap gimmicks.
You want a better relationship with food.
However, that also means I’ve seen a darker side to this industry, as people get wrapped up in what I call the fitness and bodybuilding “subculture.”
This website is about helping anyone who wants to lose fat, gain muscle, and sculpt a better physique. Sculpting an aesthetically pleasing physique is fine, but it also means sculpting a healthier body and a healthier mind. Your physique goals can’t come at the expense of these things. Trust me. You’ll regret it.
That means avoiding the dark side, avoiding eating issues, and getting back to what fitness was “supposed” to be all about.
Think back to the golden age of bodybuilding, back in the days of folks like Lee Haney, or my mentor, Bill Pearl. That’s the kind of fitness you will find here!
These days, my coaching comes in the form of three main services:
Includes two complete books:
- Book 1: The Mindset of Achievement
- Book 2: Introduction to Metabolic Enhancement Training (MET)
- Get two 4-Day MET programs to optimize metabolism, build muscle, and burn fat.
- Learn how to get out of ruts, and never stay stagnant
- Learn the mindset strategies used by my champion clients.
Learn the principles of Innervation Training:
- Specific training tips for different bodyparts.
- Why “load” isn’t enough to induce hypertrophy.
- What the research on ranges and planes of motion means for your training and hypertrophy goals.
- Individual training tips you can implement today, in your very next workout.